This is a page dedicated to my posts about animals. I love watching animals wherever I find them. Ever since I was little, I have been making friends with the neighbors’ cats and dogs and birdwatching. I love going to the zoo, too. Unfortunately, my illness constrains me from some of the more strenuous types of activity that lead to good animal sightings, but I take what I can. Most of the animal photos on this site were taken by my husband, who is my companion in animal adventures.
- The Lair of the Great Blue Heron
- Turtles–not mutated, and of all ages, with no known ninja skills
- Nutria–what are they, and why?
- 5:30 AM, New Year’s Day
- Surprise! The American White Pelican
- The Littlest Frog
- Bird sighting! Caspian Tern